How can I pay my taxes?
· The RM of Reynolds accepts cash, cheque, Telpay, E-Transfers ( email firstname.lastname@example.org for instructions) and credit union members are able to add us as a payee with their on-line banking.
· The RM office also has a drop box for after hours cheque payments.
· Penalties of 1% are applied at the first of each month, every month until the account is paid in full.
What if I do not receive my Tax Statement?
· Tax statements are mailed out in July of each year and are due on October 31. If you do not receive a statement, please call us to ask for one as you are still responsible for paying your taxes.
Can I appeal my tax statement / Assessment?
· No, however you can appeal the assessed value of your property through the Board of Revision held in the late fall.
· The Board of Revision for 2020 was scheduled for November 19, 2019.
How are my taxes calculated?
· Taxes are calculated by multiplying the Mill rate and your Portioned Assessment, see the formula below.
· Your Portioned Assessment / 1000 x Mill Rate = Tax Amount
How do I request a Tax Certificate?
· Tax Certificates can be requested by email to email@example.com or by fax to 204-426-5552.
· The fee for Tax Certificates is $30.00.
How can I contact Assessment?
· Assessment in Steinbach can be reached at 204-326-9896. If you are appealing an assessment contact David Forbes at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 204-329-3181.
· Who do I call with animal complaints?
· The RM of Reynolds currently contracts Rural Animal Management Services (R.A.M.S) to attend to any animal complaints. R.A.M.S. can be reached at 204-223-5521.
What if I have a question or complaint about Reynolds Ponds?
· Reynolds Ponds is on Crown Land. Inquiries can be directed to the Provincial Info Line at 204-945-6784.
· Any concerns regarding fire safety or recreational vehicles can be forwarded to MB Conservation, for garbage concerns, the Environmental Officer.
· MB Conservation Steinbach 204-346-6110, Beausejour 204-268-6184, Rennie 204-369-3153.
· The Environmental Officer, Justin Paille can be reached at 204-392-4020 or email@example.com .
· Report Forest Fires or Poachers to 1-800-782-0076.
Why do I need a Lottery License?
· The Municipality has the authority to issue lottery raffle licenses to charitable and religious organizations located within the RM of Reynolds to conduct and manage a raffle lottery where the total prizes do not exceed $3000.00. For any raffle lottery that will exceed $3000.00, application must be made to:
Liquor and Gaming Authority MB
800-215 Garry St, Winnipeg, MB R3C 3P3
204-954-9424 or 1-800-782-0363
How do I submit a community event for the RM Website?
How Do I contact the Waste Management Site?