• font sizeA
  • A
  • A

Administration FAQ

Administration FAQ
Hours of Operation
Monday to Friday 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
Closed between 12 noon and 1:00 pm

 How can I pay my taxes?

·         The RM of Reynolds accepts cash, cheque, Telpay, E-Transfers ( email admin@rmofreynolds.com for instructions) and credit union members are able to add us as a payee with their on-line banking.

·         The RM office also has a drop box for after hours cheque payments.


       What if I am late?

·         Penalties of 1% are applied at the first of each month, every month until the account is paid in full.

What if I do not receive my Tax Statement?  

·         Tax statements are mailed out in July of each year and are due on October 31 or the last Friday of the month. If you do not receive a statement, please call us to ask for one as you are still responsible for paying your taxes.

Can I appeal my tax statement / Assessment?

·         No, however you can appeal the assessed value of your property through the Board of Revision held in the late fall.

·         The Board of Revision for 2020 was scheduled for November 19, 2019.

How are my taxes calculated?

·         Taxes are calculated by multiplying the Mill rate and your Portioned Assessment, see the formula below.

·         Your Portioned Assessment / 1000 x Mill Rate = Tax Amount

How do I request a Tax Certificate?

·         Tax Certificates can be requested by email to admin@rmofreynolds.com or by fax to 204-426-5552.

·         The fee for Tax Certificates is $30.00.

How can I contact Assessment?

·         Assessment in Steinbach can be reached at 204-326-9896. If you are appealing an assessment contact David Forbes at david.forbes@gov.mb.ca or at 204-329-3181.

·     Who do I call with animal complaints?

·         The RM of Reynolds currently contracts Rural Animal Management Services (R.A.M.S) to attend to any animal complaints. R.A.M.S. can be reached at 204-223-5521.

What if I have a question or complaint about Reynolds Ponds?

·          Reynolds Ponds is on Crown Land. Inquiries can be directed to the Provincial Info Line at 204-945-6784.

·         Any concerns regarding fire safety or recreational vehicles can be forwarded to MB Conservation, for garbage concerns, the Environmental Officer.

·         MB Conservation Steinbach 204-346-6110, Beausejour 204-268-6184, Rennie 204-369-3153.

·         The Environmental Officer, Justin Paille can be reached at 204-392-4020 or justin.paille@gov.mb.ca .

·         Report Forest Fires or Poachers to 1-800-782-0076.

Lottery License

Why do I need a Lottery License?

 ·        The Municipality has the authority to issue lottery raffle licenses to charitable and religious organizations located within the RM of Reynolds to conduct and manage a raffle lottery where the total prizes do not exceed $3000.00. For any raffle lottery that will exceed $3000.00, application must be made to:


Liquor and Gaming Authority MB

800-215 Garry St, Winnipeg, MB R3C 3P3

204-954-9424 or 1-800-782-0363


How do I submit a community event for the RM Website?

 ·      Contact admin@rmofreynolds.com with any upcoming community events or event series such as a Chase the Ace or regular Bingo.


How Do I contact the Waste Management Site?

 ·          The Whitemouth Reynolds North Whiteshell Waste Management Site can be reached at 204-348-2125.

 From October 1 to April 30 hours are Sunday and Monday closed. Tuesday 8 am to 4:30 pm, Wednesday 11:30 am to 8 pm, Thursday 8 am to 4:30 pm, Friday 8 am to 4:30 pm.

From May 1 to September 30 hours are Sunday Closed. Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday & Saturday - 8:00 am to 4:30, Wednesday 11:30 am to 8:00 pm.